BARK-TOBER FEST vendor show terms
- All spaces are 10 x 10, double size spaces available for additional charge.
- Must notify Rachel if electricity is needed at your booth, email email@example.com
- One vendor per company
- Set up will begin on Saturday, October 29th at 8:00am, public shopping to begin at 10:00am.
- Nothing can be hung on the walls
- No early teardown - Show ends at 4pm.
- Contract agreement and payment completed at the link below.
- No refunds will be given.
- Paws-N-Claws will be hosting a silent auction the day of the event, and welcomes any donated items.
We will make every effort possible to do what we can to make this a successful event for everyone but we will not guarantee, nor be held responsible for the amount of sales that are received or attendance. We will advertise with flyers in several surrounding towns, Facebook, Paws N Claws Iowa event and any other available avenues. We encourage each vendor to market to your individual customer base as well.
If you are unable to attend the event after registering, please contact Rachel Long, firstname.lastname@example.org